We are a certified mechanical engineering design company incorporated in Ontario, Canada. Drawing upon our broad experience and dedication to the highest standard, we deliver efficient and reliable design, consulting, and analysis solutions swiftly and affordably to a range of industries including automotive, mining, metal/mineral processing, strip coil, wire/cable, and plastic. Contact us today and see how we can help.
We stand by our founding principles of quality and integrity—delivering well-designed, safe, reliable, and competitively priced services & products consistently and on time.
At the core of our commitment to excellence is a staff of highly-skilled PEO-licensed engineers with extensive industry experience. Their collective passion and dedication is clearly evident through more than a quarter century of mechanical engineering innovations, grounded in brilliantly elegant design principles and techniques.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking for rapid prototyping of a new idea, a multinational organization introducing new products and equipment or retrofitting existing designs, a company looking to reverse engineer a product, in need of expert guidance or temporary assistance in connection with peak workload, BotSafe Engineering Inc. can satisfy your complete engineering design & development requirements. Our streamlined mode of operation is aimed at providing you with quality on-demand services while significantly reducing wait times and administrative hassles.
No matter if you intend to mass produce or need just a single unit, we strive to engineer designs that utilize standard parts and components which are both affordable and easy to source. We can work with you through the entire engineering process, culminating in bringing your product to fruition through reliable and reputable manufacturing channels. We are able to provide comprehensive engineering design services, consulting, as well as finished products to a broad range of industries including:
- Mining industry
- Automotive industry
- Metal/mineral processing industries
- Plastic industry
- Strip coil processing industry
- Wire and cable industries
- Reviewing concepts, drawings, and documentation for permit applications and compliance to specific standards & requirements
- Developing systems for document control & manufacturing processes integration
- Reviewing manufacturing processes for completeness, potential problems, and improvement opportunities
- Troubleshooting and problem solving existing manufacturing processes
- Producing engineering reports/analysis for standards compliance
- Producing machine concept and assembly drawings, layouts, & details
- Producing complete 3D mechanical engineering drawings & schematics
- Modifying existing mechanical engineering designs and details
- Engineering calculations
- Industrial machinery & processing lines
- Material handling equipment
- Blown film extrusion line machinery
- Injection molding dies
- Automotive tooling, jigs, & fixtures
- Roll forming equipment
- Cable armoring equipment
- Metal & mineral processing equipment
- Robotic systems for copper/nickel refining
- Gypsum wallboard fabrication equipment
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Robotic automation systems (Fanuc & ABB)
Utilizing advanced 2D/3D CAD software and techniques, following all relevant regulations and industry standards, and undergoing stress analysis & simulation, we can take your conceptual idea or sketch all the way to a working prototype unit accompanied by appropriate documentation and health & safety reviews. If needed, our graphic design team will work with you to prepare professional marketing materials for your project—deliverable through computer or video presentations, in print, or online.
- Use appropriate computer assisted 2D and 3D design software solutions
- Validate designs according to prescribed industry standards and codes
- Finite element analysis (FEA) for simulated stress tests
- Load testing and reports
- Prestart health & safety reviews
- Producing presentation & marketing materials (print, video, web)